Practice Management In Outlook
While Microsoft Outlook may not be a perfect practice management software program, it is excellent at what it does - Integrated Deadlines improves on that and makes it closer to practice management than ever before! We are Microsoft Certified Professional Developers and have created a seamless integration of your deadlines into your Outlook or Exchange based network.
There is a reason why 84% of all businesses rely on Outlook, it's a powerful program with outstanding features and has become the de-facto standard for most businesses. But, being an email and calendaring program primarily, it doesn't have the advanced ability to create chains of deadline items to help you calculate and track your deadlines. In order to use Outlook as a docketing system you must enter all of the deadlines in by hand or rely on one or two third party programs that simply import your deadlines into the system.
Integrated Deadlines will add all of your rules based deadlines into Outlook and keep them up-to-date instantly, even if the rules change! Don't settle for just half of the picture, you want and need it ALL!
We have all of the rules in our LawToolBox database, ready to go. You simply create a matter on LawToolBox and Integrated Deadlines synchronizes your deadlines automatically! And when rules change, as they always do, our database implements that change immediately and Outlook is updated within minutes. Vacates? Not an issue, a user configurable option allows you to either vacate the item (leaving it on your calendar but noting that it is vacated) or delete the item automatically. From one central computer you can manage the calendars of anyone in your Exchange organization, even if they are in different domains or have a different Exchange context!
- Outlook 2000 or better for the system running Integrated Deadlines (other users can run whatever they wish)
- Delegate read/write/modify access from all users getting deadlines given to the user running ID
- Optional Exchange Server 2000 or better
- Microsoft SQL or SQL Express 2005-2008
- Workstation running any Windows 32 bit operating system with 1GB of memory
- If you plan to run SQL Express on a workstation running Windows XP Professional, you must have Service Pack 3 installed